Mediterranean Shrimp Linguine
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and onion in oil until shrimp turn pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the red peppers, olives, parsley, wine, pepper flakes, salt, oregano and pepper. Reduce heat.
- Drain linguine, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Add linguine and reserved water to the skillet. Stir in cheese and lemon juice; cook and stir until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 462 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 144mg cholesterol, 610mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Sep 22, 2013
Very good, even hubby loved.
May 22, 2013
Mar 6, 2013
Made this today and it was so delicious and gone in no time at all. Zero leftovers. I left out the garlic but next time it will go in. My company loved it!
Feb 21, 2012
Thank you for the recipe. This is a Fabulous Dish! I made for a friend and altered it to serve four. I only omitted olives (don't care for them) and it was just delicious and very easy to make.