Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms
Look no further for a quick and easy sauteed asparagus recipe. This dish gets a little extra kick from Greek seasoning. — Shawn Barto, Winter Garden, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time 15 min.
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings or olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen asparagus spears, thawed
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- In a large skillet, heat drippings over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir until tender, 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds and Greek seasoning; heat through.