Pepperoni Pizza Bake
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 2-1/4 cups pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine noodles and 3/4 cup pizza sauce. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with remaining pizza sauce.
- Layer with the mushrooms, olives and pepperoni. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 392 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 735mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 30, 2019
So bland. 0 out of 4 in my family liked it.
Mar 26, 2016
I make this recipe at least twice a month. I like to freeze the leftovers to get out at a later time. It's easy to make substitutions to this recipe too!
Aug 31, 2014
I used turkey pepperoni . It was very good.
May 25, 2014
Like a previous reviewer, I sauteed the mushrooms and mixed everything together before baking. I think it still needs more pizza sauce and more pepperoni to be really good.
May 10, 2014
I make a dish almost identical to this one. The differences are that I go the deli and buy a chunk of peperoni and dice into 1/2 inch cubes, the peperoni flavor just comes through better. Also I sometimes add artichoke hearts or whatever else I might have on hand. Another alternative is to use diced ham and pineapple tidbits for a spin on Hawaiian pizza. You can vary this to whatever your tastes are. However this makes 4 not 8 servings and the 2 of us have it left over for dinner the next night and we both think it tastes even better then the first night.
Nov 5, 2010
I would make this again but next time I would mix the olives, mushrooms and pepperoni in with the noodles. Also would saute the mushrooms before adding them.
Feb 9, 2008
I made this for supper tonight and it is delicous! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Feb 8, 2008
This recipe is easy to make & sounds yummy. I am going to give it a try.