Pepperoni Pizza Bake
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 2-1/4 cups pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine noodles and 3/4 cup pizza sauce. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with remaining pizza sauce.
- Layer with the mushrooms, olives and pepperoni. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 392 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 735mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Mar 26, 2016
I make this recipe at least twice a month. I like to freeze the leftovers to get out at a later time. It's easy to make substitutions to this recipe too!
Aug 31, 2014
I used turkey pepperoni . It was very good.
May 25, 2014
Like a previous reviewer, I sauteed the mushrooms and mixed everything together before baking. I think it still needs more pizza sauce and more pepperoni to be really good.
May 10, 2014
I make a dish almost identical to this one. The differences are that I go the deli and buy a chunk of peperoni and dice into 1/2 inch cubes, the peperoni flavor just comes through better. Also I sometimes add artichoke hearts or whatever else I might have on hand. Another alternative is to use diced ham and pineapple tidbits for a spin on Hawaiian pizza. You can vary this to whatever your tastes are. However this makes 4 not 8 servings and the 2 of us have it left over for dinner the next night and we both think it tastes even better then the first night.
Nov 5, 2010
I would make this again but next time I would mix the olives, mushrooms and pepperoni in with the noodles. Also would saute the mushrooms before adding them.
Feb 9, 2008
I made this for supper tonight and it is delicous! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Feb 8, 2008
This recipe is easy to make & sounds yummy. I am going to give it a try.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.