Pasta Salad in a Jar
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces each uncooked bow tie pasta, medium pasta shells and wagon wheel pasta
- 2 cups Greek vinaigrette
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water and drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette to pasta; toss to coat. Add vegetables, basil, cheese, pepperoni and olives; toss to combine. If desired, transfer to covered jars. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 375 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 690mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Jan 11, 2017
Very good. The different shaped pasta makes it rather fun. A great lunch dish all by itself. I will make this again and again. Janet VFE
Sep 24, 2015
I agree that this is a delicious salad. It makes a huge amount! I used diced red pepper instead of roasted sweet red pepper and did not have Greek vinaigrette but used the Olive Garden salad dressing that you can get at Costco. It turned out great.
Sep 11, 2015
Easy and Delicious...my favorite kind of recipe. There is very little prep time, and the salad is fantastic. It feeds a large crowd, too. Perfect for holidays and special occasions. I, of course, never have all of the correct ingredients so I did improvise a little. I used Kalamata olives in place of artichokes, and could only find cherry peppers as my sweet red pepper. Close enough, right?! Delicious Salad!