Easy Greek Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, olives, peppers and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Jun 10, 2015
LOVED THIS! Doubled everything (except the dressing) and ate it for lunch and dinner for a couple of days! Definitely will be making this again and again!
Dec 3, 2013
My husband and I really liked this pasta salad and he's not one for pasta, and I'm usually not one for olives, but it all tasted great together. I also loved how easy it was to throw together. I ended up adding more chicken (about 1 cup total) and using reduced fat feta and reduced fat dressing and it was still very delicious!!!
Dec 7, 2011
My family enjoyed this recipe. I added a bit more feta cheese..
Jun 11, 2010
I used grilled chicken and a little bit more peppers and olives than was called for.
Apr 10, 2010
I loved this recipe as it was easy to make and delicious! I received rave reviews at Easter dinner as it was a nice compliment to the honey-glazed ham! I did omit the chicken, however. I was also able to use the leftover ingredients to make myself a nice salad using the rest of the creamy ceaser dressing! Great stuff!
Mar 17, 2009
This is the best pasta salad I have had! Easy to prepare and it is VERY good. I added extra dressing and feta cheese. Made it for a birthday party and there were 4 requests for the recipe. I will be making this one many more times!JillGingras
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.