Oyster Cracker Snack
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + standing
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place crackers in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over crackers and mix well. Let stand for 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 168 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.
Feb 2, 2018
I had prepared this recipe which was when it appeared in Taste of Home. 2 changes were done: Added 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper. Used other flavor of salad dressing mix(es) if Ranch dressing is unavailable. This is a great snack recipe!
Oct 30, 2017
These were great. I just couldn't stop eating them. They look simple, so they didn't really get eaten too much at church, but that's ok, more for me.
May 3, 2013
Great for traveling or camping snack.Another time omitted lemon-pepper seasoning and added freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 350 degrees for 8 minutes; stir once during baking.
Oct 4, 2012
I have been making this snack cracker recipe for weeks. We love it for snacking and for soups.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.