Flavored Oyster Crackers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
- Place the crackers in a large bowl. Combine the oil, cheese and soup mix; pour over crackers and toss gently. Transfer to two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes, stirring once. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 301 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 710mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Mar 21, 2018
This is an EASY & QUICK recipe to have around. I really like this recipe more than the ranch version.Thanks for sharing~
Oct 27, 2013
Very good taste, everyone liked this snack.
Oct 23, 2012
This is the best one I have found using oyster crackers. Much better than the one using Ranch dressing.
Mar 18, 2010
My family loves this! It is easy to make and does not cost a lot. It satisfies the munchies and is delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.