Oyster Corn Chowder
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) whole oysters, undrained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat until heated through (do not boil), stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 252 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 557mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 19, 2015
This was delicious. I made exactly like directed except I added a little Tony's Cajun seasoning to taste. My kids did not like it tho. I think it's more of a adult dish.
Mar 26, 2012
this is so good i double the recipe