Chicken Ranch Flatbreads
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 whole wheat or white pita breads (6 inches)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place pita breads on a large baking sheet; bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss chicken with dressing.
- Top pitas with tomatoes and chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheese, bacon and oregano. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 pita pizza: 448 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 888mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 37g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 4, 2016
My kids gobbled this right up, even though they usually won't touch tomatoes. It's probably the magic of ranch dressing :) I liked it with the wheat pita bread.
Jul 20, 2016
This pizza is just so so. If there is a next time, I will try adding some chopped marinated artichoke hearts. I think my problem is that I really prefer red sauce on pizza.