VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the ice cream, whipped topping and lemonade concentrate. Spread into crust; freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- In a saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar, 2 tablespoons water and lemon juice; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Combine cornstarch and remaining water until smooth; stir into berry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Remove pie from the freezer 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with blueberry sauce. Yield: 4 servings (1 cup sauce).
Originally published as Lemonade Pie with Blueberry Sauce in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p61
Reviews forLemonade Pie with Blueberry Sauce
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2011