Lemon Cheese Pie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold whole milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add 1/2 cup milk. Sprinkle pudding mix over all. Gradually add remaining milk and lemon zest; beat until thickened, about 5 minutes. Pour into the crust. Freeze until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 285 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 380mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Aug 9, 2012
Couldn't taste the cream cheese very much. It didn't set well either. But it was still okay. I added fruit to the top to make it more interesting.
Mar 17, 2009
Does this have to be frozen? Could it be just refrigerated?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.