Easy Pasta Salad for a Crowd
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes13 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) multigrain penne pasta
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the spinach mixture. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 318 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 669mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 9, 2015
Was a hit at our church potluck. Might be better with fresh spinach if in season. Also, be careful of the measurements for the dressing. 8oz is enough - some bottles may be larger.
Sep 1, 2015
Sounds delicious. Will have to give that a go at my next function. :-)
Sep 1, 2015
Since I don't care for the extreme chewiness of penne pasta, I will use a smaller pasta - maybe just plain macaroni. I know we'll love the seasoning and combination of these ingredients.
May 19, 2013
This was really good. Even my husband liked it, he want back for seconds and even for a snack later at night. And he's a very fuzzy eater.