- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 3 tablespoons chopped peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the macaroni and vegetables.
- In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Stir before serving.
3/4 cup: 107 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable.