Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 8 pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Sliced strawberries and bananas
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat the egg, milk, oil, vanilla and chocolate chips. Add to dry ingredients and mix well. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle (stir the batter before pouring each batch). Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until the second side is brown. Top with strawberries and bananas.
Nutrition Facts4 each: 413 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 537mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 7, 2015
The recipe doubled easily, so quick easy to prepare and the whole family loved them.
Jun 29, 2013
A great, basic recipe. My kids loved the chocolate milk! I used whole wheat flour, omitted the sugar (they were plenty sweet), and added a mashed banana to make them a bit healthier!
Mar 2, 2012
My whole family LOVED these pancakes!!! Yummy!!!
Dec 2, 2011
Very very yummy and satisfying. We did not have chocolate milk so we mixed a packet of hot cocoa mix with milk and had to substitute half of the semi sweet chocolate chips with milk chocolate.. So good!
Sep 28, 2008
this pancake it's so yummy..my children LIKES this pancake,,thanks for your recipe..