Chocolate Chip Elvis Pancakes
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 5 min./batch
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe banana
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk egg, peanut butter, milk, melted butter and vanilla until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in banana and chocolate chips.
- Lightly grease a griddle; heat over medium heat. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle. Cook until bubbles on top begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown. Turn; cook until second side is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts2 pancakes: 262 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 399mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Feb 25, 2018
I love these and make them frequently, sometimes using half whole wheat flour instead of all white. They are a crowd pleaser! For me, the recipe makes 10 pancakes rather than 16.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.