Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Syrup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- CINNAMON HONEY SYRUP:
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine eggs, milk and oil; add to dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Keep warm.
- Combine the syrup ingredients and microwave, uncovered, on high until butter is melted and syrup is hot, stirring occasionally. Serve with pancakes.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 702 calories, 33g fat (15g saturated fat), 120mg cholesterol, 1003mg sodium, 99g carbohydrate (64g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Oct 1, 2017
Good, fluffy pancakes! They ended up a little too thick, so I would probably add a little more milk next time.
Jan 14, 2016
This has been my go to recipe for pancakes. They are so good. I have never tried the syrup.
Mar 10, 2014
The kids loved these! We didn't care for the syrup though so we just used plain maple syrup.
Jan 12, 2014
this is an awesome recipe. Its's easy, with ingredients you usually have on hand. My kids loved it and is did I.
Dec 12, 2013
These were good and super easy to whip up on a busy weekday morning. The recipe made a lot of pancakes so we have some left for freezing. I didn't get a chance to make the syrup, but will next time.
Mar 7, 2012
I halfed the recipe, subbed the oil for applesauce, but kept the full amount of sugar (1/2 cup). My husband and picky toddler LOVED it.
Oct 2, 2011
Recipe was easy to make and very tasty!!
Feb 6, 2010
these were really good!!:) and they were easy to make too!! i will make these again!!