Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. In a lightly greased electric skillet, drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls; press lightly to flatten. Fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Serve with syrup.
Apr 4, 2016
Amazing recipe! The pancakes came out perfect (i added a little extra cinnamon however, big cinnamon fan :D) and they taste absolutely wonderful. really easy to make too!
Jul 1, 2015
Very good recipe! We always have to add more milk to make them a little less thick, but besides that, they are great!
Jun 7, 2014
Perfect combination of pancake and French toast! Also perfect amount of batter for 2 people
May 26, 2013
Made a double batch. These pancakes had a great cinnamon-sugar taste and a slight eggy-ness that reminded us of french toast. I love cinnamon rolls and french toast, so this recipe was very enjoyable.
Jun 17, 2012
added blueberries, most excellent!!
May 26, 2012
Light pancakes with just the right touch of cinnamon. Very good!
Dec 4, 2010
These were great. I'll probably make them every weekend .
Oct 25, 2009
Tasty. Appreciate the directions that say exactly when to flip the pancake.