Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes
"We have pancakes a lot at our house, so I like to look for variations on traditional recipes," notes Elizabeth Montgomery of Allston, Massachusetts. "Our daughter just loves the great taste of these moist pumpkin pancakes."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- In a bowl, combine the baking mix, brown sugar and cinnamon. In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, pumpkin, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 333 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pancakes in Quick Cooking November/December 2002
Feb 1, 2014
easy to make good flavor!
Oct 21, 2012
I added 2 eggs and used 1% milk,instead of evaporated milk.I did not add vanilla
Oct 13, 2012
Great fall breakfast
Oct 13, 2012
Good fall breakfast.