Buttermilk Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the eggs, buttermilk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour the batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle.
- Sprinkle each pancake with 2 teaspoon chocolate chips. Turn when bubbles for on top of pancake; cook until second side is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts2 pancakes: 291 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 487mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 2, 2019
I Made the batter the night before and put in the fridge. It was perfect. MY daughter loved them.
Aug 6, 2013
A very runny batter. Makes a TON of thin pancakes. Delicious!