Baked Lemon Haddock
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 pounds haddock fillets
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts5 ounce-weight: 239 calories, 9g fat (0 saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 650mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Apr 18, 2015
I used seasoned whole wheat bread crumbs. Fast, Easy, Delicious!
Mar 26, 2015
The fish was cooked just right but this topping was just like dumping bread crumbs on the fish. Next time I may try adding more butter .
Oct 24, 2013
I used real garlic, rosmary, and olive oil 1tsp. I also used 1 Tbsp. of parmesan cheese and gluten free bread crumbs. All I can say is Awesome!
Apr 7, 2012
The haddock was great, but the topping was too dry. I may try it again but I would use less bread crumbs and more butter.
May 9, 2010
I am trying to use more recipes using fish and this one was certainly a good one. We all loved it and the flavour was great. Very simple and easy to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.