- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 4 cod or haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic pepper and lemon zest. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 45-60 seconds or until butter is melted. Stir in capers.
- Place cod in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with seafood seasoning. Spoon butter mixture over fillets. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
1 fillet: 256 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 441mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein.