Honey-Pecan Baked Cod
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 6 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Place pecans in another shallow bowl. Dip fillets in honey mixture, then coat with pecans.
- Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 330 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 398mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 3 fat, 1/2 starch.
May 20, 2014
Very easy and delicious!
Aug 1, 2012
YUCK! There's not too much I don't like, but I couldn't eat this and I couldn't make my family eat it either.
Mar 30, 2012
I would definitely make this again. We liked it very much, and it was certainly easy. I used haddock rather than cod, and I didn't use honey. I used 2 tablespoons of my homemade brown-sugar syrup, which to me has a more subtle flavor than honey. Pure maple syrup would probably work well, too.
Mar 20, 2012
Not only was this recipe easy, but the taste was awesome. I am making it again this evening.
Mar 8, 2012
This is so good especially the honey sauce. I would diffenately make this again.
Feb 23, 2011
I made the mistake of using frozen fish. Make sure it is defrosted. Very tasty.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.