Baked Breaded Cod
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing croutons, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- In a shallow bowl, combine the crushed croutons and parsley. Drizzle cod with salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture. Spritz with butter-flavored spray.
- Place in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 244 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 423mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Apr 26, 2014
Easy and very tasty. Great for a quick meal.
Mar 25, 2011
My other half loves it! It's so quick and tasty!
Feb 5, 2010
easy to prepare and taste good enough, but not special...so I gave 4 stars
Feb 5, 2010
easy to prepare and good, not o
Jan 20, 2009
These are very good, quick and easy. And they are made with ingredients that we all have!!