Baked Breaded Cod
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing croutons, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- In a shallow bowl, combine the crushed croutons and parsley. Drizzle cod with salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture. Spritz with butter-flavored spray.
- Place in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 244 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 423mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Apr 26, 2014
Easy and very tasty. Great for a quick meal.
Mar 25, 2011
My other half loves it! It's so quick and tasty!
Feb 5, 2010
easy to prepare and taste good enough, but not special...so I gave 4 stars
Feb 5, 2010
easy to prepare and good, not o
Jan 20, 2009
These are very good, quick and easy. And they are made with ingredients that we all have!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.