Crispy Orange Roughy
When you're looking for a main course on the lighter side, try this flavorful dish. The crunchy topping nicely complements the tender fish. —Nancy Florian, St. Johnsville, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mashed potato flakes
- 4 orange roughy, cod or haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Place the potato flakes in another bowl.
- Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then coat with potato flakes. Place on prepared pan. Bake at 500° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 188 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 243mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.