Caesar Orange Roughy
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 orange roughy fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 50 crackers)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork and cheese is melted.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 6, 2016
My daughter's favorite dish. But I am having a hard time getting orange roughy anymore. What other fish could I substitute?
Mar 28, 2015
Very good the sauce was great and really added to the fish making it much better than many fish recipes.
Sep 24, 2013
Both easy and delicious - I'd make this for company in an instant! We loved it.