- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 orange roughy, red snapper, catfish or trout fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small shallow bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; dip fillets on both sides in lemon mixture.
- Lightly oil the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in,. from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
1 each: 87 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.