Glazed Orange Roughy
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 orange roughy fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup apricot spreadable fruit or orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Place fillets on an ungreased shallow baking pan. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes. Combine spreadable fruit, butter and mustard; spoon over fillets. Broil 3-4 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork (do not turn).
Nutrition Facts1 each: 136 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fruit.
Feb 25, 2013
I am not a fish eater and this recipe was delicious ! The glaze carmalized as it broiled. I used Schwans frozen fish and baked it first and then broiled it after with the glaze. I had 6 fillets and doubled the glaze so I would be sure to have enough. A keeper for sure !
Dec 1, 2011
This recipe was sooooooooo good. Just make sure there is enough glaze to really pile it on. It is definitely a keeper and I will be making it again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.