Lemony Caesar Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 to 6 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- For dressing, combine the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Place romaine in a salad bowl. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Refrigerate any remaining dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 223 calories, 22g fat (5g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 431mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 17, 2016
Wonderful! The dressing was more of a vinaigrette than a Caesar dressing. Nevertheless, it is simple and fabulous...definitely making again!
Sep 1, 2008
Hey, anyone check out the fat content of this salad? Hello! 22 grams of fat for a salad? I think that's a type-o or the most unhealthiest salad I've ever seen!
Aug 25, 2008
Everyone to whom I serve this salad loves it. It is great to prepare dressing and lettuce before hand and toss together at the last minute! Voncille in Texas