- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- In a large bowl, whisk together first 6 ingredients; stir in beans and green onions. In another bowl, mix yogurt, parsley and marmalade.
- To serve, divide greens among 4 plates; top with bean mixture. Serve with yogurt sauce.
1 serving: 363 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 478mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 10g fiber), 11g protein.