Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2-1/4 cups butter-flavored cracker crumbs (about 64 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 to 8 maraschino cherries
- Combine cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine milk and lemonade concentrate until smooth (mixture will begin to thicken). Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Garnish with oranges and cherries.
Jun 8, 2013
I've been making this for years and take it to a lot of gatherings everyone enjoys it.
Jun 9, 2010
Was good, but far to sweet. Made it with orange juice concentrate, and and graham cracker crust, found it much to be much to sweet. Will try sugar free whipped topping next time with lemonade concentrate to try and cut some of the sweetness.
Jun 5, 2010
In the old days we used to make this as a dessert with a graham cracker crust and we'd freeze it (but no oranges or cherries.) It was a very popular dessert in the late 1970's.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.