—Sarah Farmer, Taste of Home Culinary Director
Total TimePrep: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together first four ingredients. Slowly add olive oil while whisking constantly.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 183 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 208mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Lemon Vinaigrette in Taste of Home February/March 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.