Fruity Orange Dream
I learned this recipe from a fellow teacher when I was living in West Virginia. It's a standout for a morning party, since it's even better when made the night before, so the flavors have time to mix. Plus, kids love it—it tastes like a Creamsicle in a bowl! —Georgeanna Wellings, Dacula, Georgia
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup, drained
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and dry pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream and orange juice concentrate. Gently stir in fruit. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 194 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Orange Cream in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.