Orange Dream Drink
Few beverages are as simple and refreshing as this one shared by Sybil Brown of Highland, California. Bring her swift slushy specialty to your breakfast table and watch how quickly glasses are raised for seconds.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 tablespoon powdered nondairy creamer
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until slushy. Serve in chilled glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 120 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Originally published as Creamy Orange Drink in Quick Cooking July/August 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.