Santa’s Orange-Kissed Cocktail
Refreshing but not overly sweet, this drink is a festive choice for Christmas get-togethers. Serve it during cocktail hour, at dinner or even for brunch in place of mimosas. —Claire Beattie, Toronto, Ontario
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- 3 tablespoons lemon-lime soda
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add rum, juices and grenadine syrup.
- Cover and shake until condensation forms on outside of shaker, 10-15 seconds. Strain into chilled glass. Top with soda.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 209 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Santa’s Kiss in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.