Haddock with Lime-Cilantro Butter
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Preheat broiler. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Place on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from heat until fish flakes easily with a fork, 5-6 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Serve over fish.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 1 tablespoon butter mixture: 227 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 479mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 11, 2013
This was delicious!! Even as leftovers!!! I am not a huge fan of fish, but I know it is good for me, so I do cook it once a week or so... This was the best tasting fish I have ever made! Both my husband and I were impressed :) Thank you!!
Nov 6, 2013
This was so simple, but so flavorful! My son put the butter on his green beans too...delicious!