Haddock with Lime-Cilantro Butter
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Preheat broiler. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Place on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from heat 5-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Serve over fish.
Nov 11, 2013
This was delicious!! Even as leftovers!!! I am not a huge fan of fish, but I know it is good for me, so I do cook it once a week or so... This was the best tasting fish I have ever made! Both my husband and I were impressed :) Thank you!!
Nov 6, 2013
This was so simple, but so flavorful! My son put the butter on his green beans too...delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.