Haddock en Papillote
This is a great dish for entertaining. It's easy to prepare, yet impressive. You can also make up the bundles earlier in the day and then pop them in the oven 15 minutes before you want dinner on the table. —Amanda Singleton, Rogersville, Tennessee
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds haddock or cod fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup julienned zucchini
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place each fillet on a piece of heavy-duty foil or parchment paper (about 12 in. square) . Drizzle fillets with wine; sprinkle with dill and lemon zest. Top with carrot, zucchini and almonds; dot with butter. Fold foil or parchment around fish, sealing tightly.
- Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 10-12 minutes. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 packet: 311 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein.
Originally published as Haddock en Papillote in Taste of Home December 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.