Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 pounds haddock fillets
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Place fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over fish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 139 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 501mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 1, 2014
Tasty, Easy to prepare, Satisfying. I served it with steamed spinach and Brown Rice with Toasted Orzo Pasta. I will likely make this one again!
Jun 25, 2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing! I loved this recipe, I will be making this again and again. Wonderful flavor, easy to prepare, and quick. Thank you so much for sharing!
Mar 20, 2011
This is a fantastic recipe!!! Nice & spicy! We served it with a Swiss chard , mushroom & quinoa salad. We will be making it often!!!