Citrus Baked Fish
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 red snapper or tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 orange slices, halved
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the orange juice concentrate, oil and dill; add fish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the fillets in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Dip cut edges of orange slices in paprika; serve with fish.
Aug 25, 2013
We like fish BUT not the fishy taste and smell, so citrus and dill worked perfectly. Also, my daughter is gluten intolerant so finding ways to bake fish and chicken without gluten are a must. This recipe was PERFECT for all of us.
Jul 29, 2011
This was really good I used lemon juice because my family loves lemon but next time i make it imma use orange and lemon juice
Jun 29, 2009
There is no sodium in this fish recipe.
Apr 9, 2009
Most all your recipes are not for me since I am on a low or no sodium diet.(Only l t. a day)They sound good, but cant have.Virginia Shackelford
Apr 4, 2009
I used fresh lemon instead of the OJ, it was delicious and quick too.