Baked Strawberry Salmon
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 2/3 cup strawberry preserves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard and pepper. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; spoon preserves over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 452 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 670mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein.
Jun 22, 2016
This was very good. I would probably prefer it as written, but since my husband isn't fond of strawberry I substituted apricot "spreadable fruit" for the strawberry preserves. The marinade really enhanced the salmon's flavor without overpowering it. I may try this again with pineapple preserves.
Nov 29, 2013
One of the few ways I will eat salmon!
Jun 13, 2012
Simple, ellegant and delicious. My husband said this was his favorite meal of the week and I am constantly trying new things.
Oct 28, 2011
Very simple to make containing ingredients most likely on hand (except the salmon). At times it was too sweet, but I would definitely make it again!
Sep 19, 2011
I was very surprised by the flavors of these 2 foods but my whole family loved it and i thought it was very good
Jun 14, 2011
I wasn't sure about strawberries and salmon, but it was surprisingly good. I made it with sugar free preserves and it was really good.
Feb 1, 2011
I love this recipe! Sweet and delicious and impresses every guest I have served it to. I add fresh or jarred strawberries to the top also.
Oct 17, 2010
This recipe is oddly good. It was also extremely easy to make.
Aug 26, 2010
I really loved how all the ingredients were simple things that I had in my pantry. This wasn't my favorite way to make salmon, but it still was quite satisfying.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.