Baked Strawberry Salmon
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 2/3 cup strawberry preserves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard and pepper. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; spoon preserves over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 452 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 670mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 22, 2016
This was very good. I would probably prefer it as written, but since my husband isn't fond of strawberry I substituted apricot "spreadable fruit" for the strawberry preserves. The marinade really enhanced the salmon's flavor without overpowering it. I may try this again with pineapple preserves.
Nov 29, 2013
One of the few ways I will eat salmon!
Jun 13, 2012
Simple, ellegant and delicious. My husband said this was his favorite meal of the week and I am constantly trying new things.
Oct 28, 2011
Very simple to make containing ingredients most likely on hand (except the salmon). At times it was too sweet, but I would definitely make it again!
Sep 19, 2011
I was very surprised by the flavors of these 2 foods but my whole family loved it and i thought it was very good
Jun 14, 2011
I wasn't sure about strawberries and salmon, but it was surprisingly good. I made it with sugar free preserves and it was really good.
Feb 1, 2011
I love this recipe! Sweet and delicious and impresses every guest I have served it to. I add fresh or jarred strawberries to the top also.
Oct 17, 2010
This recipe is oddly good. It was also extremely easy to make.
Aug 26, 2010
I really loved how all the ingredients were simple things that I had in my pantry. This wasn't my favorite way to make salmon, but it still was quite satisfying.