Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 5 min.
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 red onion rings
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh thyme sprig
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 12 ingredients. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 351 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Apr 3, 2012
This was a good, easy dish that has good flavor!
Sep 18, 2010
very quick and yummy!
Sep 6, 2010
very good, very tasty. Like that TOH has good fish recipes.
Jul 23, 2010
Excellent! Can also be done in oven.
May 16, 2010
very very good! Leftovers could be broken up and put in a salad. Will definitely make again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.