Grilled Lemon-Garlic Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients; rub over fillets. Let stand 15 minutes. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Place salmon on grill rack, skin side up. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4 minutes. Turn; grill 3-6 minutes longer or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 salmon fillet: 268 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 381mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 25, 2018
This is foolproof and delicious! I make it at least once a week and have passed it on to all of my friends. I never used to cook Salmon because it scared me, this has made me a Salmon master. The only thing I do a bit differently is rub some olive oil on the filets before I add the rub. Yummy!
Oct 21, 2015
Amazing! Rub was simple and flavorful. Grilling skin side up made for a nice thin crisp layer on top of the salmon while inside was still soft and moist. My husband advised this was the best salmon recipe ever...which is saying something because we have made many fantastic recipes over the years.