Lemon-Lime Salmon with Veggie Saute
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, sliced
- 2 medium sweet yellow peppers, sliced
- 1 large red onion, halved and sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups baby portobello mushrooms, halved
- 2 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; add lemon and lime juices. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning and salt. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute peppers and onion in oil for 3 minutes. Add the corn, mushrooms and asparagus; cook and stir 3-4 minutes longer or just until vegetables reach desired doneness. Stir in tarragon. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 1-1/4 cups vegetables: 329 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 283mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 23, 2016
Really liked the salmon. The vegetables were ok, but noy my favorite combination.
Apr 20, 2015
This was very good, but needed more seasoning, especially in the vegetables. I guess I am not a fan of tarragon, I ended up using salt, pepper, and some lemon pepper to give the vegetables a better flavor.
Mar 7, 2012
This turned out wonderful! The lemon-lime flavors on the fish just enhance the taste and the veggies are super good as well. Instead of the terragon, I used a great seasoned salt mix that I had and it was wonderful! Will definitely make again.
Feb 10, 2012
This is wonderful!
Jan 29, 2012
Delish! The lemon/lime combo is the perfect way to spice up salmon and still keep it fresh and light.