Lemon Butter Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 5 salmon fillets or steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter; whisk in lemon juice, salt, pepper and pepper sauce. Transfer 2/3 cup to a serving bowl; set aside.
- Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with remaining lemon butter. Broil 4-6 in. from heat 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with reserved lemon butter.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 479 calories, 37g fat (15g saturated fat), 149mg cholesterol, 1177mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 14, 2017
This is an excellent salmon dish. the hot sauce gives it a nice flavor. Definitely a keeper.
Feb 24, 2015
Not usually in to salmon but this was excellent!
Feb 19, 2014
Excellent!! Would highly suggest making it. It gives lemon butter sauce a whole new twist. Family loved it! Drizzled some on asparagus and was amazing!! Would definately make it again.
Oct 11, 2013
This was ok. I don't think I will make it again.
Jan 25, 2013
Delicious! And I'm not usually a salmon fan.
Jan 8, 2013
Excellent on Tilapia!! I also made Asparagus and with the leftover in the pan I added a Tbl of butter and just coated the asparagus. Added a fresh salad and what a great and easy dinner.
Nov 19, 2012
my daughter-in-law is pregnant and her doctor says she needs to eat more fish for the protien, but she hates fish, but she loves garlic, hot sauce, and lemon pepper. this recipe had all the above. i just had to sneek in the fish. she smelled it cooking but i keeped her out of the kitchen. when it was done i gave her a blind taste. she loved it !!! and wants to know when i'm making it again. thank you karla, from renae scott of creston, iowa
Jan 15, 2011
Wonderful recipe would definetly make again
Sep 13, 2010
My kids aren't wild about eating fish but they both request this salmon!
Jan 22, 2010
The nutrition facts listed with this recipe are incorrect and will be updated shortly. I apologize for any inconvenience.Peggy WoodwardFood EditorHealthy Cooking