Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crushed wheat crackers or seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Brush with butter. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 261 calories, 9g fat (0 saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 753mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Jul 15, 2017
I made this with haddock using Italian break crumbs. I followed the recipe except for omitting the cheese. I will make again since it was easy to make and had a decent flavor.
May 2, 2016
I used 1 lb. flounder fillets, defrosted. I used my microwave oven to defrost the fish by weight. I used 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs and 3 Tbsp. butter, melted and kept the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning the same amount. I omitted parsley flakes. I did bake fish 15 to 20 minutes at 425o F. This dish was really tasty! Thank you for sharing! delowenstein
Jan 28, 2013
Instead of wheat crackers, I crushed up Tostido Hint of Lime chips...this was VERY good and I'll do it again!
May 5, 2011
the whole family loved it even my 3 and 2 year olds
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.