My sister gave me this recipe and I, in turn, have given it to many of my friends. These patties have a nice flavor and are compatible with just about any entree.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Stir in eggs; mix well. Shape into six patties, using about 1/4 cup of zucchini mixture for each patty.
- In a skillet, melt butter; cook patties for 4-5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini Patties in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p23
Reviews for Zucchini Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review