Baked Zucchini Squares
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano, basil and salt. Combine eggs, oil and onion; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Stir in zucchini. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and set. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 103 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 186mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Sep 6, 2015
Great, everyone loved it. Easy to make.
May 27, 2014
look quite easy to make, plus they seem to be **diabetes friendly** with only 5 grams carbs. Thank you for sharing!!
Jan 18, 2011
I found this to be just OK, too herby for my taste.
Jul 25, 2010
I made this recipe yesterday with zucchini from the garden. It was definately a hit with the family. The only thing I did different was use 8oz of 5-cheese Italian blend. For my family-you can never have enough cheese. Smells great baking too!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.