- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup each chopped green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough; press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Seal perforations.
- Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables and cheese. Chill for 1-2 hours. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 slice: 186 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 254mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.