Fresh Veggie Pizza
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (8 ounces) reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup each chopped fresh broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green pepper, sweet red pepper and mushrooms
- Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; seal seams and perforations.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, salad dressing mix and milk until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Cut into 16 pieces.
Nutrition Facts2 pieces: 164 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 623mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Jun 17, 2013
This is one of my families favourite appetizers...sometimes we even have it as a meal
Mar 24, 2013
The ranch packet added to the cream cheese was just too salty. So salty that my hubby and I could not even finish a single slice, and such a shame because the crust and vegetables were delicious and it seemed like it would be just perfect. I'd only remake this with no ranch packet added to the cream cheese.
Mar 1, 2012
Delicious! This is so fresh and such a neat side dish if you have a heavier meat dish. Can even skip potatoes/bread and just have this. The key is to cut the veggies reallllly small, and sprinkle abit of extra dill, then cut it with a pizza cutter. Awesome every time!
Sep 16, 2011
I have had this in the past and it was delicious. The key is chopping the vegetables VERY finely. Tiny, tiny. Can't wait to make it!
Apr 19, 2011
I have made this at least a dozen times, always gets great reviews at parties!!!!!
Jul 20, 2010
love this recipe, will make this time and again, we can't get enough. thanks for the great recipe
Oct 29, 2009
One of my friends gave me this a few years ago and I couldn't get enough. She shared the recipe and everyone really likes it.
Oct 2, 2009
Ths is a tasty healthy teat!
Jun 19, 2008
This recipe is fail-proof! Everyone always comments on how tasty it is.