Quick Cold Vegetable Pizza
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2-1/2 cups assorted chopped fresh vegetables (cucumber, radishes, broccoli, onion, green pepper, carrots, celery, mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the mayonnaise, cream cheese and dill until smooth; spread over crust. Top with the vegetables of your choice. Sprinkle with olives and cheeses; press lightly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 264 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 341mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Dec 23, 2017
Easy to make and tasted phenomenal. My middle school aged children loved it.
Dec 31, 2016
Super easy and tasty too. I did add a pinch of seasoning salt to the cream cheese mixture. This is a great recipe to get the kids involved as they can put it all together.
Sep 26, 2010
My most requested appetizer!!
Jul 3, 2010
Deliciuos! All of my guests including the kids could not get enough of this
May 23, 2008
I make this for all of our cookouts. Everyone raves over it.