Fresh Tomato Basil Pizza
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
Makes6 slices, 3 servings
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 4 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute garlic and basil in oil for 1 minute.
- Arrange half of the provolone cheese over the crust. Layer with half of the tomatoes, basil mixture, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Repeat layers. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 680 calories, 44g fat (19g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1399mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 20, 2016
Quick, easy and tasty!
Nov 26, 2013
Easy to make and tasty too!
Jul 24, 2012
I have made this quite a bit..great in the summer with the fresh basil. I usually have to double with my family of 6.
Aug 12, 2011
I've been making this for about 6 yrs now...I love it. So easy and taste great. Not heavy like regular pizza. Goes great with red wine. A good "date night" meal for me and the hubby.